LAST UPDATED 10/23/2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community! We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our services, when you participate in activities on the Website (such as by posting comments on our public posts) or otherwise when you contact us.
When visitors leave comments on the Website, we collect the data shown in the comments form (name and email address) and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable or personally sensitive data through the Website’s public comment boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
The M&L Studios website does not make use of profile pictures with your comments.
If you upload images to the M&L Studios website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the Website.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Pages on the Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of your Information
We use the information we collect or receive via the M&L Studios website:
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Sharing your Information with Third Parties
We may need to process or share your personal information based on the following:
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with the Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to the Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Who do we Share your Information with?
We share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
- Communicate and Chat with Users
- Content Optimization
Facebook embed and YouTube video embed
- Web and Mobile Analytics
We may keep track of the pages and websites our visitors visit within the M&L Studios website in order to determine which of our services is the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to visitors whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
This information can include: your IP Address, browser type, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the M&L Studios services or websites you visit.
The M&L Studios website contains links and advertisements to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
The M&L Studios website has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information processed. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from the Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
Children Under Thirteen
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use the M&L Studios website.
How Long we Retain your Information
If you leave a comment on the Website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What Rights you have Over your Information
If you have left comments or signed up for our newsletter, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Changes to this Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time to stay compliant with relevant laws. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, please email us at email@example.com.